Safety chains can be a very useful accessory for your European bead bracelet. The purpose of a safety chain is to keep your bracelet on your wrist if the bracelet clasp accidentally opens. Here's a step-by-step guide for adding one to your bracelet:
1. Put one end of the safety chain on your bracelet before you put on your beads.
2. Add your beads as you wish. You'll need room at the end for the other end of the safety chain and a clip or stopper.
3. Once you've added your beads, put the other end of the safety chain on your bracelet.
4. Add a clip or stopper as the last bead.
5. Put on your bracelet and close the clasp.
As you can see, you should still use a clip or stopper at the end of your bracelet. This keeps your beads from sliding off if the clasp should accidentally open.
Remember - a clip or stopper keeps the beads from sliding off, and a safety chain keeps the bracelet from falling off your wrist.
Adding these accessories to your Pandora style bracelet will ensure you never lose your jewelry!